Who Can Contribute to TTT?
I accept guest posts from fellow bloggers only. To write for TTT you need to have your own blog (it doesn’t necessarily have to be a travel blog).
What Can You Contribute to TTT?
I’m keen to accept guest posts as a one off arrangement or on an ongoing basis.
Guest Posts Guidelines
I accept guest posts on travel related topics that fit well with what TTT is all about, making travel planning simple and stress-free. Posts should be about topics and destinations I haven’t covered yet or focus on a unique angle of a destination I have covered.
- Posts should be at least 800 words long and contain at least three photos.
- All content MUST be unique and cannot be published anywhere else in the past or in the future.
- All posts should be written in grammatically correct English.
- List style posts should include at least five items with each list item having a corresponding photo.
- Photos MUST comply with all copyright rules (creative commons images are accepted, however I’d prefer photos you have taken yourself).
- Landscape photos are best and should be re-sized to 700 px wide. No blurry, out of focus, too dark or too light photos please.
- Links throughout the post to your blog are allowed. Commercial, reference and affiliate links may be added by me to help improve the readers experience and SEO of the post. I reserve the right to remove any commercial links.
- Please include your bio, written in the third person, a link to your blog and links to your social media accounts.
- The post should be submitted via email to me in a Word document with photos attached separately. If the photos are to be placed in specifics spots throughout the post, please indicate in the Word document.
- After the post is live, the expectation is that you promote it on your own social media accounts and come back regularly to respond to comments. Basically, I expect you to treat your guest post on TTT the same as you would a post on your own blog.
COPYWRITERS & COMPANIES: These guidelines are for bloggers only. If you would like to promote a brand, product or service, please refer to my Work With Me page for more information.
How Do You Benefit From Contributing to TTT?
All guest posts on TTT include your bio at the end of the post, a link to your blog or portfolio website and links to your social media accounts. I promote all guests posts on social media the same way I would promote any of my own posts as well.
Guest posting on TTT gives you the chance to get your opinions and knowledge in front of a new audience.
How Can You Contribute to TTT?
It’s simple! Just send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a bit about you, a link to your blog, your post idea(s), why you think this post would be a good fit for TTT and why you are qualified to write it. Please note that sending a fully written post does not guarantee your post will be accepted.